Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Coming Soon To This Blog...

Over the weekend, I'll post my Oscar predictions and a last minute 'For Your Consideration' article to coincide with the announcement of nominees on Tuesday morning. Since I've made it crystal clear what I consider to be the best film of 2004, I've decided to push back my top films of the past year to February 1, which is when Angie over at The Brain Drain has decided to release her list. I haven't posted any reviews lately despite having seen about a dozen films over the post month, including, most notably, The Aviator, Closer and Kinsey. I'm planning on cramming in about 15 to 20 more films over the next week and a half so I may not post as much. I'm hoping to make my count of 2004 movies to be about 120. The past two years I made to about 110, which allows me to fairly list 10 films I consider to be the best. Stupid little awards for the following categories will also be revealed:



Director of the Year

Female Performance of the Year (Lead and Supporting)

Male Performance of the Year (Lead and Supporting)

Screenplay of the Year (Original and Adapted)

Breakthrough Performance of the Year (Male and Female)

Breakthrough Director of the Year

Ensemble Performance of the Year

Editing of the Year

Cinematography of the Year

Production Design of the Year

Costume Design of the Year

Score of the Year

Movie Song of the Year

Trailer of the Year

Poster of the Year

Scene Stealers of the Year

Lines of the Year

Sexiest Female Performance of the Year

Sexiest Male Performance of the Year

Forgotten and Overlooked Gems of the Year

Worst Movie of the Year

Worst Performance of the Year (Male and Female)

No comments:

Post a Comment